Among the possible successors of Pope names return as evidence in conversations Roman. Other emerging, driven by a clan or another. The conclave, which opens Tuesday, March 12 to elect a successor to Pope Benedict XVI, is dominated by no personality.
The devastation created by the revelations of VatiLeaks on corruption and dysfunction reigning in the heart of the curia may encourage the Cardinals to bring a fresh wind of this government, plagued by personal hatreds and quarrels Italian-Italian.
More from Plusthings Media: The race to decide a new pope begins
Between the old road of the curia, solid theologians, pastors multilingual, the uncompromising doctrine or men opening the shades are, in fact, pretty slim. It is also a character, a way of being, the Cardinals will look at the exchanges provided in the days before the conclave. The game remains open at this stage.
Portraits of “NEXT POPE” :
1. Gianfranco Ravasi, 64, Italian
2. Angelo Scola, 71, Italian
3. Christoph Schönborn, 68, Austrian
4. Marc Ouellet, 68, Canadian
5. Odilo Scherer, 64, Brazilian
6. Robert Sarah, 67, Guinea
7. Luis Antonio Tagle, 55, Filipino
8. Albert Malcolm Ranjith, 65, Sri Lanka
9. Peter Erdo, 60, Hungarian